Connexion
La date/heure actuelle est Lun 20 Aoû - 18:23 (2018)
Voir les messages sans réponses
apply

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dangerous Pumpkins Index du Forum -> Welcome to this guild ! -> Recruitment
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beaty

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 20:54 (2012)
Sujet du message: apply
Répondre en citant

Hey my name is beaty aka stygian nightmare,

I was in a uwsc team with a dP member and i'd heard about the guild but i didn't really ever played with one. I liked the fast way of working, so i would like some more speed in the speedclears and i think it would be great to be in the guild for the uwsc's without many fails that i mostly get when i join a pickup-team.

I'll do whatever it takes to join this guild and i wont give up, if u dont like my gameplay or my speed, i'll do anything to make it better and faster. So one day I'll be worth to be in the guild. 

Well this is my apply i hope i get a chance to be in a trial asap.

X Beaty Killer X aka Stygian Nightmare

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 8 Mai - 20:54 (2012)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Geoff

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 22:21 (2012)
Répondre en citant

Please read over the directions of a presentation section of these forums. They will direct you how to properly apply to join the guild.

We require you to let us know what roles you can do, what classes you can do them on, and if you can provide us with your best times of each different position... For example;

T1 R/A 6 mins
T2 R/A 8 mins

Ya dig?

What I will say in response to what you've currently posted, is that we're not a teaching guild. We are all highly skilled UWsc guild players in at least 2 roles prior to joining the guild.

Soul of Healing1

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 18:53 (2012)
Répondre en citant

Hello my name is Austin and game name is The Soul Of healing(monk) or Ninu Ukaze(assassin).                                                                                                                                                                          Characters-Derv,Sin,Monk,Necro,Mesmer,Ele,4yr old PvP rit(lol),ranger(lvl13 storage char but takes 2 days to lvl up and beat eotn).                                                                                                                                 I gained a interest in joining DP after seeing members in numerous UWSC runs and not just the same person so that told me that this guild does alot of runs which is what ive been looking for.                                                                                                                                                            In the past year ive been in VsF(guild died),Flux(disbanded),and saTn(current guild).                      FoW-all roles except for SoS(do not have a rit)   UW-exp'ed LT and E/Mo,Ele T1(still in practice stages which is getting better).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      FoW run-13 min-mesway-ran all roles except T3 and EoE                                                         UW run-29 min-T-way as E/Mo//LT time was 32 min                                                                   Cannot provide screenshots was pug run so wasnt going for speed.                                                                FoWSC- T1 A/E 24 min T2 A/E 13 min                                                                                           UWSC-LT Me/A UWG 4 min/6 min as A/Me  E/Mo 1-99 min (depends on team) T1 E/Me between 25-45 min(still learning)                                                                                                                                                             Main reason for non-outstanding times is due to me not being in a guild that was trying for speed run so nvr got a chance to learn faster routines.                                                                I know its not the most impressive apply but its the best i have for now.                         I look forward to a reply soon in-game or message on website.                                                                                                                                                                                               

Geoff

MessagePosté le: Sam 12 Mai - 19:44 (2012)
Répondre en citant

Austin, please make your own application thread. This is someone else's.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 18:23 (2018)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dangerous Pumpkins Index du Forum -> Welcome to this guild ! -> Recruitment Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation